The Betting Secrets for Newbies
It is the universal advice that never put all your money into one deposit. This proverb is true for all types of investments and also for online betting. But there are also some other secrets that it is important to consider when joining an online bookmaker. Let’s take a closer look at them down below.
Basic Betting Secrets for Beginner Web Bettors
- Know your limits! Make a principle that you will not bet when you are drunk. Your awareness will be skewed, and you will lose all the cash eventually in case you ignore this recommendation.
- Do your research on sports betting forum. Explore any football betting prediction forum, read reviews, examine blacklisted sites, and so on.
- Control your bets. This is one of the main keys, especially at modern online bookies that offer so many events and so many markets for you to bet on, and that is why you should control yourself before betting on events that you don’t have the slightest idea about.
- Be very careful with low odds, we mean those odds from 1.01 to 1.1, as they are too misleading and can make you trust in success. It is at this point where a bettor sometimes thinks it is a “safe” bet and bets more than he should. It is also in these cases that many bettors go All in, and if they win, they will only feed their false idea of easy winnings at small odds, which later will pay dearly, and if he loses, which will eventually happen, he will lose everything he has to bet, which is the worst case scenario for a bettor.
- Bet only if you know exactly what the odds should be and if you see that the odds you are offered are above this, just learn to calculate odds, and you will be covered!
More Recommendations from Professional Bettors
Now, let’s take a look at the industry experts’ tips for experienced bettors. You may find them really helpful in case you’re planning on building a full-fledged career in the field of online sports betting.
- Use the available information. Once you have analyzed several events of the sport you know, which is usually soccer, bet only on the prices that are above the prices you calculated. Obviously, you must find out if all the players you had in mind are going to play. This is called a value bet, and under this system you will always win in the long run, as long as you have a good management of your bankroll.
- If you chose a certain team, go to all available bookie’s markets as there are some markets that repeat, such as the “winner of the match” market which would be the same as if you bet on one of these teams with “Asian Handicap -0.5”, so look for which one pays the most, so you will always win in the long run.
- Write down your bets. There are some special websites on the Internet where you can record all the bets you make, and then you can evaluate them. This is what you should do if you want to have a good management of your money and know where you are doing better or worse. That’s what this website is for – it classifies all your bets.
Finally, remember that if you want to win in sports betting, you can only bet a maximum of 2% of your bankroll! That means that if you have 200 dollars to bet, then at most you can bet 4 dollars per bet. Once you reach 300 dollars, you can increase your bankroll per bet to 6 dollars and so on.
Leave a Reply